"interiors that delight your senses and celebrate your style"
My design work is all about making people’s lives better! Going well beyond simply creating an attractive space, my goal for each project is to design spaces that function better for my clients to save them time and help reduce their stress. Emphasis on space planning and utilization are fundamental in addressing the function of a successful interior whether residential or commercial. Equally important to me is designing spaces that feel better, incorporating color psychology along with contemporary and ancient design principles to interpret the client’s personality and style as an integral part of the interiors. When spaces function better and feel better, then life is better and more beautiful!
Linda Trice DeWolf, ASID
- Linda Trice DeWolf received her degree from the Visual Arts school at Florida State University in 1976 with a major in Interior Design. She passed the National Council for Interior Design Qualifications examination in 1981, and is currently licensed by both the State of Florida (ID004975) and the State of Georgia (ID000363). Linda worked with several design companies (in Pensacola, Tallahassee, Washington DC, and Atlanta) and was Director of Interiors for a large architectural firm in Atlanta. She also taught interior design classes in two colleges (Pensacola Jr. College in Florida, and Bauder College in Atlanta, Georgia).
In 1986 Ms. DeWolf established her own interior design business in Atlanta, TRICE DeWolf STUDIO. Project types were initially in corporate and government office design, and expanded to include medical facilities and retail store planning. Linda’s business now emphasizes custom
Linda's talents and strengths are centered in interpreting and designing each project to reflect the individual needs and style preferences of her clients. Interiors by Trice DeWolf Studio reflect a strongly developed color sense from both a technical and psychological aspect and a thorough understanding of contemporary, eclectic, and traditional styles. Her work has been featured in national publications and Ms. DeWolf has received several awards recognizing her expertise and the creativity of her interior design projects.
RECENT RESIDENTIAL WORK
Lakehouse Man Cave
Haitian Influence Living Room
S. Florida Living Room
Grandparent Family Room
Sunny Guest Room
Master Sitting Room
Comfy Living Room
every home tells a story - is it time for a new chapter in yours?
- Kitchen and
- Home Office Planning: making it ‘work’ for you
- Interior ‘Re-design’: recreate
your homewith what you own
RenovationPlanning: adding on or updating
- ‘Aging in Place’ design: adapting
your homefor your health needs
- Interior Color Consultation: are your colors making you mad, sad, or glad?
- New home buyers: ‘move-in’ design and planning – is this house right for you?
- Design for Newlyweds - of all ages
- Accessory & Art Consultation/Placement: the right piece in the perfect place
- Furniture Layout & Selection: from your sources or ours
- Design of Outdoor Living Spaces: gracious living outside
EXCERPTS FROM SEVERAL CLIENTS’ LETTERS ABOUT
WHAT IT IS LIKE TO WORK WITH LINDA TRICE DEWOLF, ASID
· “Thank you, Linda! I am so excited about my ‘extreme makeover’! What a creative gift God has given you, and what a blessing you are in my life.”
· "What a treasure we found when you first talked to us! We have said to many people since we moved that of all the time and expense that went into building our home, that which we spent with you was the most valuable. The way in which you blended your ideas with our own and balanced the result against the budget was truly amazing.”
· “Linda has helped us with two other homes since we first worked together in 1984. She remains a joy to work with and I can’t imagine collaborating with anyone else on a ‘house project’. She is the consummate professional while at the same time maintaining a thoughtful and fun demeanor.”
· “Thank you for the wonderful job you have done designing an interior that is just right for John and me. We are completely comfortable in our space, and we always get compliments on the unique, elegant design. It’s amazing how you can make everything come together in a way that reflects who we are.”
· “Everything you’ve done for us has turned out better than we could ever have imagined, Linda, and we thank you for that. In addition to just being a very nice person who is easy to work with, we find you an excellent listener, an excellent accommodator, and an excellent referee!”
· “Your ability to listen, interpret, create, and complete the remake of our home has been extraordinary. Thank you for the reassuring confidence you possess which allows you to truly be a partner with your client. With your talent and creativity we were able to accomplish so much more than I expected given the budget – you squeezed the most out of each design dollar. Each time we have guests they inevitably comment on the beauty as well as the comfort of our home, and it is truly a reflection of our family’s values and style.”
Space planning and design for medical offices, church interiors,
COMMENTS ABOUT LINDA DEWOLF’S COMMERCIAL DESIGN
“Linda DeWolf is that rare individual who combines her excellent design ability with proficient business,
Chris Bond, Sr. Project Architect – Digital
“The reaction of the public and licensees to our new accommodations has been highly favorable. The commission met in its new hearing room for the first time this month, and the members are delighted with it. Perhaps our legal counsel best summarizes their view and ours when he said, ‘This is the way it always should have been.’ Thank you for an outstanding job and my best wishes for your continued success.”
Charles Clark, Commissioner - Georgia Real Estate Commission (Client)
“I can give my whole-hearted recommendation for Linda – we were quite pleased, not only with her technical and managing abilities, but also with her sensitivity of the clients’ needs and her courteous manner. She managed the entire interior design group, as well as personally designing the interiors for our corporate headquarters.”
Byron Chapman, AIA – Chapman Coyle Chapman & Associates Architects, AIA, Inc. (Employer)
““I had the pleasure of working with Linda during the planning and construction of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation Headquarters Complex. Linda was the interior designer and space planner for the complex, and while coordinating efforts between the Bureau, other agencies involved in purchasing, contractors, outside architects, and vendors, she always displayed a dedication to duty and a professional manner, as well as a friendly attitude and pleasant demeanor. Her work was completed on time and under budget. I highly recommend Ms. DeWolf’s talent.”
Robert Hamrick, Director – Georgia Bureau of Investigation (Client)
“Linda worked with the Georgia Department of Labor renovating and refurbishing my personal office and the offices of the senior staff members. Her innovative ideas allowed her to
Joe Tanner, Commissioner – Georgia Department of Labor (Client)
I am writing this letter to recommend Linda DeWolf to you. Linda and I first worked together when employed by Chapman Coyle Chapman & Associates Architects designing a 12,000 square foot custom home in Atlanta. On completion, the project was awarded the top ASID design award. After both Linda and I had left that firm and started our own businesses, we had several opportunities to work together on retail design projects when Ms. DeWolf was asked to do the interior design for a national retail company. We were also involved in working on Linda’s projects for numerous medical facilities in the Atlanta area.
During the years of our professional association, we shared a personal friendship as well. This was furthered with our mutual involvement with the Georgia
Rowland Davidson, AIA, ASID – Lyman, Davidson, Dooley Inc. (Colleague)
RECENT COMMERCIAL WORK
ARCHITECTS OFFICE RECEPTION
As Director of Interiors for this Architectural firm, it was Linda DeWolf's responsibility to design the new office space in the high rise building that the firm had designed in Atlanta.
Living and working in Washington, D.C. and Atlanta, Georgia gave many opportunities to design government offices. Pictured here is the lobby of the "Twin Towers" (20 floors in each tower) located across from the capitol building in Atlanta. Most of the office space was designed using open office systems by Herman Miller.
Trice DeWolf Studio designed many piano stores across the United States and Canada. This showroom was located in West Palm Beach, Florida, and probably sold more grand pianos than any store in the country. In keeping with the locale, this store was designed to reflect the tastes of the "classy clientele" with use of colors, custom fabric banners with a musical motif and classic columns.
Medical spaces have been a big part of Trice DeWolf Studio's project work. Doctor's offices, surgical suites, hospital waiting rooms, and even the Georgia Bureau of Investigation's Crime Lab - projects were in Washington, D.C. (George Washington University Hospital), Atlanta (Medical Quarters building and numerous other doctor's offices), and Florida. Pictured here is a small reception area for the Aesthetics division of Ocala Eye's Market Place at Heathbrook 18,000 square foot facilities.
This is example text. Please click here to edit the text.
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment with Linda DeWolf, ASID.
Please complete the information asked for below and submit...
we will be in touch with you very soon.